“Try giving the government exams you will have a settle life!” this is the most frequently advised line said by all parents after their child has done graduation. You have also heard it! India has the largest population of youngsters and the government has many tables left for their upcoming new employees.
There are many lifetime benefits of having an amazing government job like-
- Traveling Allowance
- Benefits after retirement
- On-Time Salary
- Increase in society status
- Benefits in medical
- Secure job
- Extra opportunity and many more.
Government exams may be a little hard to crack but after having correct mode of education this job can give you a secure life. There are numerous questions in mind before giving a government exam for instance-
How many types of government jobs are there?
All the exams are categorized based on government jobs and have different syllabus, marking schemes etc. There are many types of govt. Jobs like-
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
- Staff Selection Commission
- State Commission for public Service
What are the main requirements needed during the Government exams?
The government jobs askes for the most basic eligibility requirements from the candidates. These requirements are basically depended on 3 major factors including-
- Nationality- Most government jobs ask for Indian a candidate during exams also. There are some jobs that also hire other nationality candidates and their examination are different.
- Qualifications- All the government job qualification are different and mostly varies from post to post. The lowest requirement is that the candidate must 8th passed.
- Age limit- In certain government jobs it’s 18 or more than but it also varies from job and requirements.
What are the most important and popular Government job exams?
The most popular and hardest to crack government job examinations are-
- UPSE-Civil Service Exam
- IIT- JEE
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Indian Engineering Academy
- Common-Law Admission Test
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- All Indian Institute of Medical Services (AIIMS PG)
- Common Admission Test (CAT)
- National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET)
Are Bank exams also government based?
Banks like LIC, SBI and RBI have the same criteria as government job exams. These banks have offline examinations and the requirements are the same. These are highly recommendable exams if someone is looking for a banking opportunity. There are many mock tests and last year’s papers available for learning and practice and for proper education one can opt for extra classes.
At the end
Government jobs have many benefits but are very hard to crack. All the exams ask for proper study and practice mock test. Most of the Exam information are available on every government site and also the results.
Here at Edu Tech Master, we are ready to give elaborate information about every examination with new education news and technology upgrades. You can also learn more about general knowledge and new tactics.